We’ve all been asked what five objects we’d take with us to a desert island. Now it’s your best friend’s (or close relative’s) turn to be stranded: what five objects would you send him/her off with?
- Holy Bible – No work there, enough time to read a good book. Reading Great Stories of Holy Bible will remove stress and give peace in mind.
- Holy Rosary – Enough time to recite rosary. Reciting rosary and meditating will also give him peace in mind.
- Prayer Book – He can pray for him and for others.
- Water and Food – required for physical health
- Clothes – His dress might be filled with dust and sweat. He can change his clothes and feel fresh.
In the desert he can feel at home. Someone Else’s Island