Is it enough for us to live like this? What will be the end of this journey? Whether we study Word of God or not, our judgement will be based on each and every Word of God written. Your excuses like I didn’t know, I didn’t read, none told me about Word of God have no value before God.
If any of you sin without knowing it, doing any of the things that by theLord’s commandments ought not to be done, you have incurred guilt, and are subject to punishment. (Leviticus 5:17)
Think ! Do we try to learn and spread the Word of God with the Church? Do we spend money and energy for this? Is not God gave the wealth and health for this also? Could we not save more souls, if we tried and utilised the chances and time God gave according to our life status?
Let us awake…. Join with the church to learn and spread the Word of God, Word of God Live.
if you seek it like silver,
and search for it as for hidden treasures— (Proverbs 2:4)
What should we do?
1. Read Bible daily. Remember Word of God day and night. Live in Word of God.
This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall be successful. (Joshua 1:8)
- Teach children Word of God with full concentration. Make a habit of speaking Word of God always.
Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise. (Deuteronomy 6:7)
- Carry the Holy Bible with pride wherever you go for spiritual related work.
Bind them as a sign on your hand, fix them as an emblem on your forehead, (Deuteronomy 6:8)
- Buy and give one Holy Bible to each and everyone in the family. Make awareness among children that work without Word of God is vain.
Unless the Lord builds the house,
those who build it labor in vain.
Unless the Lord guards the city,
the guard keeps watch in vain. (Psalms 127:1)
- Use quotations from Bible Whenever get a chance to speak.
This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; (Joshua 1:8)
- Spend money and work hard for distributing Bible and also arranging proclamation of Word of God.
Do not be ashamed, then, of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner, but join with me in suffering for the gospel, relying on the power of God, (2 Timothy 1:8)
- Ensure and decide that will only listen, read and distribute booklets, books which are approved and attached with the church.
10 Do not receive into the house or welcome anyone who comes to you and does not bring this teaching; 11 for to welcome is to participate in the evil deeds of such a person. (2 John 10-11)
Think about above and try to follow. Spread the Word of God.
Inspiration and Courtesy – Malayalam Book written by Fr. Xavier Khan Vattayil, Sehion Retreat Centre, Attappady, Kerala State, India.