Below are the things that a person who called by God to do God’s work must keep in mind.
1. Our God is very strong and powerful. No Satan is more powerful or stronger than our God.
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised (Romans 9:5)
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,(1 Timothy 6:15)
2. People who do God’s works are very powerful servants. No witch or magician is more powerful than the person who do God’s work. Instead he has the authority and power to destroy all kinds of Divination, Evil Omens, Witchcraft or any such Demonic Powers.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.(Romans 16:20)
3. Person who do God’s work has the authority to trample and overcome all the powers of the enemy. Jesus has given this authority to him. Enemies can’t remove or bind this authority.
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.(Luke 10:19)
4. Divination, Evil Omens, Witchcraft or any such Demonic Powers can not do any harm to a person or family who believe in Jesus, proclaim and adore him.
And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’(Zechariah 2:5)
“There is no divination against Jacob,
no evil omens against Israel.
It will now be said of Jacob
and of Israel, ‘See what God has done!’”(Numbers 23:23)
5. Jesus and the Holy Spirit is always with a believer of Jesus as a Protector and Lord.
“…. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”(Matthew 28:20)
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.(John 14:18)
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”(Matthew 18:20)
6. If you are a person who do God’s work, then nothing will happen in your life without the knowledge of God.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.
30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Matthew 10:29,30)
7. A person who do God’s work should resist and defeat all kind of thoughts and fear of Satan.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.(James 4:7)
8. While doing God’s work Jesus or Apostles were never affected with demonic powers.
25 But Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be silent, and come out of him!”
26 And the unclean spirit, convulsing him and crying with a loud voice, came out of him.(Mark 1:25,26)
But Paul, very much annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I order you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.(Acts 16:18)
9. Remember that when Jesus sent Apostles for God’s work he never discussed anything about reactions or attack through demonic powers in their work.
The Mission of the Twelve
1 Then Jesus called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases,
2 and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.
3 He said to them, “Take nothing for your journey, no staff, nor bag, nor bread, nor money—not even an extra tunic.
4 Whatever house you enter, stay there, and leave from there.
5 Wherever they do not welcome you, as you are leaving that town shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.”
6 They departed and went through the villages, bringing the good news and curing diseases everywhere. (Luke 9:1-6)
Believe the above Bible verses, trust in Jesus and continue God’s work without any fear. Resist and defeat satan in the name of Jesus. Spread the word of God.
When doing God’s work and prayer for people affected with Divination, Evil Omens, Witchcraft or any such Demonic Powers, should be well prepared and pure in heart. There should be a guidance from spiritual leader and also should have respect and co-operation with church and religious leaders.
The Sons of Sceva
11 God did extraordinary miracles through Paul,
12 so that when the handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were brought to the sick, their diseases left them, and the evil spirits came out of them.
13 Then some itinerant Jewish exorcists tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.”
14 Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this.
15 But the evil spirit said to them in reply, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”
16 Then the man with the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered them all, and so overpowered them that they fled out of the house naked and wounded.
17 When this became known to all residents of Ephesus, both Jews and Greeks, everyone was awestruck; and the name of the Lord Jesus was praised.(Acts 19:11-17)
Nothing will harm you
This is a nice post I found in another blog – Be delivered from people pleasing
Ready, Set, Done!