Short message from Sehion Ministries, Attappady, Palakkad, Kerala, India.
View more photos Delicious Asian Food
We’ve all been asked what five objects we’d take with us to a desert island. Now it’s your best friend’s (or close relative’s) turn to be stranded: what five objects would you send him/her off with?
- Holy Bible – No work there, enough time to read a good book. Reading Great Stories of Holy Bible will remove stress and give peace in mind.
- Holy Rosary – Enough time to recite rosary. Reciting rosary and meditating will also give him peace in mind.
- Prayer Book – He can pray for him and for others.
- Water and Food – required for physical health
- Clothes – His dress might be filled with dust and sweat. He can change his clothes and feel fresh.
In the desert he can feel at home. Someone Else’s Island
My blog is about spreading the Word of God. I thought it is not good to post photos not related to blog. But later thought to post these beautiful photos.
Photos taken during Asian village event in Tokyo
Don’t know the name of the dish, if you know the name, you can give which can be added as caption.